- 125g dates, pitted
- 95g Harraway’s Rolled Oats
- 95g desiccated coconut
- 15g coconut oil, for greasing the muffin tray
- 30g coconut oil
- 200g Killinchy Gold’s Salted Caramel & Cashew Oat Frozen Dessert, softened
- 180g dates, pitted and soaked
- 60g almond butter
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 250g coconut yoghurt
- 2 bananas sliced
- Vegan dark chocolate or cacao nibs
- Cashew nuts
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tray with coconut oil.
- In a food processor combine all the ingredients in the base until mixture is uniform and well combined.
- Evenly distribute, as best as you can, the base mix into each cup of the muffin tray and press into each muffin mould. Freezer for 3 hours.
- Bring Killinchy Gold Salted Caramel & Cashew Oat Frozen Dessert to room temperature and soak dates in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Combine all filling ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, creamy and uniform.
Putting it together:
- Defrost the bases at room temperature for 10 minutes and carefully remove the base from the muffin tray.
- Spoon the banoffee filling into the base cups. Garnish with toppings and serve immediately.